Noticias Deportes Ciencia Arte Lúdica Ocio English Especial Clasificados
A Dozen Ways to Differentiate
12. In school, you do homework. In college, you study.
11. In school, you wear your backpack on one shoulder; in college, on both.
10. In college, the professors can tell you the answer without looking at the teacher’s guide.
09. In school, you’re told what classes to take. In college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the classes don’t conflict and you have the prerequisites and the classes aren’t closed and you’ve paid your tuition.
08. In school, if you mess up you can usually sweet-talk your way out of it. In college, you’re lucky to ever talk with the professor.
07. In school, when the teacher said, “Good morning,” you mumbled back. In college, when the professor says, “Good morning,” you write it down.
06. In college, weekends start on Thursday.
05. In college, it’s much more difficult to figure out the course schedule of the man/woman you have a crush on, in order to figure out where he/she will be walking around campus in order to “just happen to bump into him/her.”
04. In college, there’s no one to tell you not to eat pizza three meals a day.
03. College women are legal.
02. In school, you can’t go out to lunch because it’s not allowed. In college, you can’t go out to lunch because you can’t afford it.
01. In college, you can blow off studying by writing lists like this.
Directions: use the clues below to fill in the crossword puzzle with the correct words.
3. The daughter of your brother or sister
4. The son of your uncle is your
6. Male partner in a marriage
8. The female partner in a marriage
10. The mother of your mother or father
11. Your uncle’s wife
12. The son of your daughter is your
14. The daughter of your son
1. The male parent of a child
5. A male child7. A female child
9. The father of your mother or father
13. Your aunt’s husband
There are 3 cups and 3 objects – a coin, a bean and a shell.
1) To the left of the red cup is the green cup.
2) To the left of the bean is the coin.
3) To the right of the shell is the blue cup.
4) To the right of the blue cup is the bean.
In which cup is the coin?
Name the Month
What month is indicated by the strange symbols in the illustration?